Can you see yourself at Undefeeted Podiatry?
You’re exposed to a variety of administration duties
You’re part of a committed team with a great work environment
You’ll enjoy a fast-paced and challenging role
Perfect position for someone wanting a relatively flexible roster
Perfect position for someone with a hidden talent for social media and knows a thing or two about marketing
The role will focus on providing excellent reception service for our wonderful clients, as well as the general running of the clinic.
The successful applicant will be employed in a role that involves engaging with clients and ensuring their visit is first class. You’ll be responsible for reception and administration duties. You will also be responsible for demonstrating our values and culture on a daily basis with clients and other team members, working closely with the team to ensure a happy, cohesive work environment.
So what are we looking for?
- You must love people and enjoy getting to know new people quickly.
- You are somebody who shows initiative, and you are always looking for things to do.
- You must be flexible and able to work at short notice.
- You thrive in a fast paced work environment with a remarkable ability to multi-task.
- You pride yourself on maintaining a clean environment, and are willing to do the unappreciated, but necessary tasks such as cleaning, mopping floors and doing dishes.
- You can work on your own, knowing that everything falls on you.
- You are somebody who communicates well, and possesses a great phone manner. You smile when you answer the phone, and always go the extra mile to help out.
- You are well educated and a quick learner. You have great computer skills, and are willing to learn our internal systems.
- You enjoy working regularly with social media and are comfortable with marketing in a variety of online platforms -Facebook, Instagram and blogging.
- You love to work, you are always willing to give 100% and you actively participate in the success of the business.
- You have great integrity. You are trustworthy and honest.
- You can follow direction and you are happy to receive constructive feedback.
- You can effectively prioritise your time.
- You have a great sense of humour, and you are a passionate and motivated person.
- You are competent in daily reception duties, and able to learn new things quickly.
- You are proficient with the use of English language, and have great communication skills both online and in person.
You get mentoring and regular in-house continuing education
You are part of a very strong and committed team and you get to learn from other team members who are aligned with our vision
You get to help us with creating new ways to do business
You get excellent work conditions
You mix with people who love their work.
If you want to step into a role that values your desire to learn and progress your career, this just might be the role for you!